heyho here goes some commission info (and thanks to lovely sinyhale it has really cute graphics ;__;). There might be some edits to this post in the future but you can find it under my FAQ tag
- prices might differ depending on the level of detail (clothes/costumes/background/etc)
- I draw anything from fandom, to original characters, to your family memebers and friends
- I don’t draw furry/xeno, explicite porn, shota
- you can contact me via ask or email me at email@example.com
- I accept payment via paypal only
- should I cancel your commission you’d of course get a full refund
- you will receive a higher res file and if you want a poster of the art for the additional shipping fee
- traditional art (water color/acryl on canvas or papaer) are roughly the same price as the illustration + material costs + shipping fee. It also depends on the size of the canvas
thank you for your attention!
commission status: open
1. Lustlovedevour working on (20%)
2. Gyn Blaise
…Wish for falling through the air
To give me some relief
Because falling’s not the problem
When I’m falling I’m in peace
It’s only when I hit the ground
It causes all the grief
Falling by Florence + the Machine
the s o l i d one, the lost, the edgeyalc eht, tnarbiv eht, eno g n i v o m eht
c an ‘t go b ac k
- o n e da y there w il l bep e a c e for y o u r ba tt e r ed s o u l
M i n d. Heart. Strength.
Heart. S t r e n g t h. Mind.
Strength. Mind. H e a r t.
Mot h er s (1545)
Something has been bothering Scott for a while now. Melissa puts her fork down, hands loosely clasped above her plate when she asks, “Scott. Is something wrong?”
She waits patiently, watching Scott as he sighs and puts his fork down as well. Whatever it is that’s been worrying her son, it’s big. She’s not sure what it is yet but she’s sure of a few things: it’s not related to anything werewolfy (or else Stiles and Derek would have let something slip) and it’s not related to school (or else she would have received a phone call). No, whatever this is, it’s something more personal.
"It’s nothing." Scott mumbles.
The half hearted protest make Melissa smile wryly. “If it was nothing then you wouldn’t be making that face right now. Come on. Tell me.”
Scott’s expression crumples, along with his shoulders. “It’s just.” Melissa waits, observing Scott as he tips his head back and sighs at the ceiling, wondering how that sentence is going to finish. “I wanted to ask Kira out on a proper date.”
That’s no where on her list of ‘Things I expected to hear from my son’.
Cora Hale & Derek Hale | Sister & Brother | 3.11 Coda
…because even though they weren’t close, even though he didn’t really knew her anymore and she was disappointed in whom she’d found; to save her was all that mattered to him. He wanted to be the brother she deserved. And maybe, silently, she felt guilty for feeling so much anger towards him for not being what she expected him to be; realizing she was in the wrong.
- I will not fall prey to to society’s desire to turn girls into emotionally insecure neurotics.
- … I survived. I don’t need to hide that.